I stayed here for a conference. The hotel is so well decorated and has a really great theme. The rooms were gorgeous and immaculate (the whole hotel was immaculate) and I have never slept in such a comfortable bed!! The staff service across all areas (concierge, bar, coffee lounge etc) was of an excellent standard - friendly and helpful. The food at the Stingray bar was amazing and really varied. Just a lovely experience all round - particularly when on business and missing your family at home. I would absolutely recommend staying here and I will definitely be back with my family! p.s. The cocktails are a must try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia