Spent 3 nights here and found it to be very nice. We were booked into a standard room which overlooked the hinterland, as my husband and I where away for the first time with no kids we decided to upgrade to a superior ocean view for an extra $50 a night, what a waste of money, we got a side view of the ocean between two buildings, but we just went with it. Buffett breakfast was not the best, the eggs where cold and do was the bacon, best you go for a walk around the corner for $5 you get a great fresh cooked breakfast..
The pool is very relaxing and we enjoyed it very much.
As we were there for valentines day we decided to have the seafood Buffett which was very nice , a few more seafood choices would have been nice for eg, calamari .. But the prawns and oysters where fresh.
The bar is a great place to relax and have a few drinks with a great view of the pool..
In saying all this I would stay there but on short stays as the pool and location where the best things about this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Legends rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. Maintenance Notice: As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Legends will undergo exterior repainting of the building from 13 March until 4 August 2017. The works will involve pressure cleaning and remedial work to the building’s exterior prior to re-painting. Work will be carried out from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, no works will be undertaken on the weekends. Mantra Legends Hotel management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia