We stayed here for 1 night on our journey "up the East Coast". We arrived from O`Reilly`s Rainforest Retreat so it was a bit of a contrast!!....natural forest versus concrete jungle! Found hotel no problem....great central location...immediately impressed by staff....Concierge greeted us and helped with luggage and parking and Reception were able to re-arrange room bookings so we could immediately go to our room. This is an impressive 22-storey modern hotel and we had a great view from our room on 15th floor! Room was very clean, modern and comfortable.Restaurant/ Bar was excellent and we enjoyed the swimming pool. It was a glorious sunny day and we walked for miles along the immaculate beach. Surfers Paradise is a really "buzzing" place with an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and clubs. We had been warned "it`s like Blackpool....you`ll hate it"!.....How wrong....we loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. For more car parking information please contact Mantra Legends (parking is subject to availability). Maintenance Notice: As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Legends will undergo exterior repainting of the building from 13 March until 4 August 2017. The works will involve pressure cleaning and remedial work to the building’s exterior prior to re-painting. Work will be carried out from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, no works will be undertaken on the weekends. Mantra Legends Hotel management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia