My husband and two friends stayed here in September for 5 nights. We stayed in the Accor apartment suite plus we had the extra adjoining room on the top floor. The views from the rooms and in particular the balconies were delightful although the balconies were not overlarge. The apartment area contained a good range of kitchen appliances which allowed you the liberty of making your own breakfast. Each bedroom had its own ensuite and also a separate balcony which gave each couple privacy in the bedroom and bathroom area whilst able to share the kitchen and lounge area.
The staff in this hotel including the housekeeping staff were as obliging as I have ever experienced. Even when the bar or restaurant was not open there was always someone who was willing to make you a coffee. The concierge was obliging and the manager Chris a delight to speak with. We mentioned the beds were in need of new mattresses and Chris explained that because it was an Accor rented apartment the upkeep was up to them whereas the rest of the hotel is updated almost yearly by Mantra. The location was great, a short walk to the beach, bus transport, shops and restaurants. Everyone that was staying there seemed to be happy. I believe they offer very competative rates and although it is not five star it is a very pleasant place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. For more car parking information please contact Mantra Legends (parking is subject to availability). Maintenance Notice: As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Legends will undergo exterior repainting of the building from 13 March until 4 August 2017. The works will involve pressure cleaning and remedial work to the building’s exterior prior to re-painting. Work will be carried out from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, no works will be undertaken on the weekends. Mantra Legends Hotel management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia