Went on a business trip for two nights.
First impressions are NICE...place is clean, staff are susper friendly and helpful, almost everything you could want in a hotel.
On the 15th floor there is no hot water pressure. The shower merely dribbles repeated mid sized globules of water at a temperature of your choosing
Suggestion, for a decent higher pressure clean, take your bathers and go outside in the rain.
At 5 foot eight, around 175cm, I'm by no means tall.
My 2 year old son's bed fits me perfectly, allowing even a bit of stretching room whilst in the normal lying down position.
At the Mantra to get a good nights sleep, I had to choose to either
1 - Bang my head on the solod wood headboard
2 - Have my feet hanging off the end of the bed.
You shorties will be ok, however I do like a good stretch before having to sleep in
The recovery position or a forced on the side semi foetal
I'm still not quite certain of the origin -( I think it may have bee one of the superbly quick and well specced lifts)...if listening to large ping pong balls being dropped down a very wide, long and echoey plastic drain pipe at frequent and irregular intervals duri g the wee hours is your thing, you'll love this place.
Im a fairly lite sleeper, but still manage to doze off with my snotty nosed-soundin like a buzzsaw fiance who's really suffering a heavy bout of flu currently. I also live next to a seven lane highway and have severe tinitus.
I found it impossible to drift off quickky with that noise. Oh, and the mini fridge would kick off infrequently too adding it's unique vibe to the ongoing cacophany,
Very well priced for the room specification (during the middle of the off season)
Ideal for short, shower hating deaf people.
Not ideal for
Average height, clean people who have average hearing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. For more car parking information please contact Mantra Legends (parking is subject to availability). Maintenance Notice: As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Legends will undergo exterior repainting of the building from 13 March until 10 July 2017. The works will involve pressure cleaning and remedial work to the building’s exterior prior to re-painting. Work will be carried out from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, no works will be undertaken on the weekends. Mantra Legends Hotel management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia