Was a little bit nervous booking this after reading some of the reviews, but took the plunge anyway as the waterpark and kids club looked fantastic for the kids, and no parent can deny that if the kids are happy and not whining the parents are happy. I was absolutely thrilled with the place, it was bigger than i expected, it offered more for the kids than i expected. Many people have written negative comments about certain things, ie parking being $10 a night, in my experience that is standard, if not cheap and unlike other hotels where if you don't want to pay you find your own park on the street, they do offer free parking in a vacant lot right next to the resort, NOT a block away. Other negatives are 'old room', ok so they are not super modern, but they don't claim to be, they are not a 5 star resort, i booked a basic resort room for me and my 2 kids and they put an extra bed in and there was still plenty of room for the table and chairs etc and enough room to swing a cat, again other hotels are not so generous with room size, yes decor might be a bit tired but i found it still very clean and very comfortable, and to be honest who spends that much time in their room, especially at a place like this. Another negative i keep reading is that it is noisy in a room pool side, yes it can be but come on people, you are staying at a resort focused on kids.
My personal stay was fantastic and have recommended to all my friends with kids that 150% this is where they should stay if they go to Surfers Paradise, i didn't have to pay for the theme parks etc as my kids where happy to stay in they resort and utilise all they had to offer, this also included a free kids club session each day so i even got time to myself. Bliss. For all the extras this place has compared to a standard hotel, this is value for money. If you have children this should be where you stay, Rather than just a hotel that maybe only has a pool and that's it. I have already promised my kids i will take them back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted best Family Resort in Australia, Paradise Resort Gold Coast is renowned as Heaven for Kids and a Paradise for Parents! Where every accommodation package includes up to 4 hours of supervised care for every child 0-12years per day in the famous Zone 4 Kids Club, valued at $40each. The Zone 4 Kids Club is fully supervised which allows parents time to escape the daily routine and indulge in some holiday sightseeing or precious down time. There is also a giant Kids Water Park right in the centre of the resort, an indoor and outdoor playground, a permanent ice-skating rink plus a whole range of free daily activities and entertainment. And while the kids are looked after parents can rediscover the art of relaxation in the exclusive Zone 4 Adults. The outdoor spa area features a large heated spa and lounge chairs offering parents a place to unwind and soak up the sunshine 'child free'. Complete with the lagoon pool and spa, gym, bistro, cafe and bar Paradise Resort is the perfect choice for your next family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort Surfers
- Paradise Hotel Surfers
- Paradise Resort Australia
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia