Paradise Resort Gold Coast
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$147
  • Beachfront
US$340
US$153
  • Pool
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$158
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Restaurant
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$138
US$110
  • Beachfront
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$104
  • Restaurant
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$170
Travelocity
  • Pool
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
Hotels.com
1,499 results
All reviewskids clubice skatingmini martlaser tagjunior bunkhouserock climbingfamily roomjungle gymwater playkids paradiseloved the water parkbunk housezone kidsgreat for kidskids activitiesper childchild minding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2010

I'm glad I ignored the bad reviews about this resort. I stayed with my husband and our 4 children aged 8-15 and we had a ball. The rooms were clean and comfortable, serviced every day and for less that $100 a night for a resort room during school holidays there is no better value. That also included 2 kids club sessions a day and my children had a ball there. The staff were fantastic. We had a couple of issues. The bed was ordinary but was changed over immediately. The fuse went one night in our room and the food in the fridge went off but the manager was fantastic, offered to replace all the food or give us a free breakfast. We took the breakfast on our final day before heading for the airport and it was great. People, this is a 3 star resort, its been there for more than 25 years so yes, its a little rundown but what value for money it is. I would go back there with no hesitation at all.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank singlewith2kids
Reviewed 15 July 2010

This is the 2nd time we've stayed at Paradise Resort, great for us ( 2 families travelling together) rooms nice n clean but getting tired & room was supposed to be Non smaoking but def had smoker in before us. Big pool (not very warm) Kids loved it especially the slides n games but only tiny heated Spa. Onsite food is good but a bit pricey although only a 10 minute walk into Surfers Paradise. Kids Club is great plus has extra playground for kids.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank saltysteve
Reviewed 9 July 2010

my family and I were really looking forward to staying at paradise resort, boy were we disappointed. this place is in dire need of a face lift. found the rooms to be tired looking and master bed lumpy. the fold out bed that our daughter used was very uncomfortable and we had to ask for a second mattress. went to the" all you can eat" meal deal one night up graded to the $30 menu choice not impressed food was of poor quality and not worth the money with the choice of restaurants on the gold coast we could of done a lot better. We have traveled quite a bit with our kids and usually stay in 3 star hotels/ resorts, so we were not expecting the ritz, I guess with the reviews that I had read and all the awards that paradise resort have to their name I was expecting more. A tip if you are going to use the "kids club" check your booking day ,it is done on computer booth and it is very easy to tick the next day box and your kids miss out, as mine did on the occasion that we attempted to use it .

1  Thank daydreamer41
Reviewed 5 July 2010

As the title say’s I’m glad we didn’t pay full price for this resort.

To start with, we entered the directions that were given on their website that are specific for Navman/ tom tom devices and ended up in the middle of nowhere and over 40 minutes from the actual resort.

When we arrived, I advised the gentleman on the front desk about the inaccuracies in the address given for the Navman/ tom tom, and his response was “yeah, we get that a bit”.
We asked for assistance with our bags and got nothing.

We stayed in a resort room and the cleanliness was less than desirable there were ants everywhere, and the bathroom was far from clean, tried calling reception a few times and got no answer, so cleaned the bath out myself so the kids could have a bath.

The doors to the rooms are paper thin; you can hear everyone walking past and having conversations, which makes it difficult to sleep.

There were no spare blankets anywhere in the room, and it was a big issue to get a second mattress for the rollaway bed as my daughter complained that it was uncomfortable and could feel the base of the bed.

The TV had a mind of its own when it came to changing the volume; it would comply 3-4 minutes after you had press up or down.

I think the worst part was the lack of childproofness, the bedside table with the phone, lights and alarm clock had a million wires all exposed (of which my 14 month old nephew found more than entertaining, when he came to visit)

The breakfast in the restaurant was terrible and not worth the almost $60 we paid for it. The resort claims to have 3 separate eateries yet for our entire weeks visit only two were ever open.

The kids club was the highlight of the trip for the kids although at times there were way too many children being looked after, making it crowded and not being able to use the equipment.

Needless to say, we will not be staying at this resort again.

3  Thank CanberraMujer
Reviewed 5 July 2010

we stayed for 5 nights and had a really good time. Staff were very friendly and helpful and facilites were excellent. Kids really enjoyed themselves and lots to do which gave adults some free time. Would definately come back but probbaly not is summer time as expect very busy.

1  Thank jennyc42