This was our first trip to Sun City Resort, we have stayed at Crown Towers, Chevron Renaissance but never Sun City and it’s the only one other resort we haven’t tried with the 'beach pool' that our kids love.. got a fantastic flight deal last minute so we enjoyed 5 nights here with another family from Melbourne. We booked with a private holiday rental company because we like to know what room/view we will be getting in advance and so glad we did.
The apartment was HUGE and located on the 35th floor, the views here are excellent you have nothing in front of you, straight out to the ocean! The owners had renovated the apartment so it was very modern, tidy and exceptionally CLEAN thank goodness. There was a full kitchen which was great to make snacks before heading to the Theme Parks in-house for the kids saved us a lot of money.
You just can’t stay in a hotel room when you have 3 and this apartment was huge. Our family friends were on level 16 and booked with the resort direct, they spent most of their time up in our apartment because of the view and it was modern and clean compared to theirs.
If you are fussy do your research before you book so you know what you’re getting before you arrive to make sure you get a decent, modern clean room with an exceptional view.
We enjoyed the location, it was one street from the beach and a nice 8 min walk into town, not right in the middle of the busy part of Surfers so it was quiet and relaxing in the afternoons.
The facilities are fantastic.. we didnt end up going to the beach, the pool is huge and has a great waterslide for the kids.
The restaurant onsite is great I would recommend a meal there during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Sun City offers a range of hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the Gold Coast beaches. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, outdoor lagoon with its own sandy beach and dragon waterslide, spa, sauna and steam room, tennis courts, games room, fitness centre and Koastal Kitchen Restaurant. Head down to the beach for a casual stroll along the esplanade. Start the day with a wholesome family breakfast or get everyone together for a catch up dinner in the Koastal Kitchen restaurant. The pizzas are fresh from the oven, the grills, salads, tapas to share and seafood fast and fabulous. Kids have their own special menu. Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast: 7.00Am - 10.00Am, daily Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily Room service: Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily **Photographic ID and a $200 Credit Card Pre Authorisation will be required for check in. No cash deposits taken.** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia