I reviewed this place before we booked, and I must say, some people are just too hard to please. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in unit 1503 which was a 2 bedroom Ocean View - the view was spectacular and the room was huge with ample amenities. The only gripe I would have is the blinds are not block out and the sun rises very early. The breakfast was extremely nice, we had a deal for $10 per person, which was more than worth it. The pool areas were very nice and the water slides were heaps of fun. Great location with a bottle shop over the road as well as a general store and fish n chip shop. Walking distance to town 5 minutes. I thought Mantra Sun City was by far the best place we have stayed out of about four resorts on the Gold Coast. Don't hesitate to book this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring unique Aztec-inspired designs and architecture, set amidst lush tropical gardens, Mantra Sun City is located just one block from the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. With Mantra Sun City's facilities surrounding the 35 metre saltwater lagoon pool complete with dragon waterslide, the resort offers a range of hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the Gold Coast beaches, canal waterways or surrounding hinterland. Take advantage of the resort's wide range of facilities, which include a heated indoor pool, outdoor lagoon with its own sandy beach and waterslides, spa, sauna and steam room, tennis courts, games room, fitness centre and Koastal Kitchen Restaurant. Head down to the beach for a casual stroll along the esplanade, finished off with a meal at one of the many cafes and restaurants on offer. Whatever you fancy, Mantra Sun City is the perfect location for a Surfers Paradise holiday. Koastal Kitchen The sun, the surf, the shopping, the excitement, it builds an appetite! Start the day with a wholesome family breakfast or get everyone together for a catch up dinner in the Koastal Kitchen restaurant. The pizzas are fresh from the oven, the grills, salads, tapas to share and seafood fast and fabulous. Kids have their own special menu. Located on the ground floor of Mantra Sun City. Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast: 7.00Am - 10.00Am, daily Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily Room service: Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily **Photographic ID and a $200 Credit Card Pre Authorisation will be required for check in. No cash deposits taken.** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia