My partner and I stayed here for a couple of nights and found it to be a perfect venue to enjoy the sights of Surfers. We had a great room with epic views of the ocean. The buffet breaky was great and the staff extremely helpful. I was even served up a decent coffee by the GM!
Happy to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Sun City offers a range of hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the Gold Coast beaches. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, outdoor lagoon with its own sandy beach and dragon waterslide, spa, sauna and steam room, tennis courts, games room, fitness centre and Koastal Kitchen Restaurant. Head down to the beach for a casual stroll along the esplanade. Start the day with a wholesome family breakfast or get everyone together for a catch up dinner in the Koastal Kitchen restaurant. The pizzas are fresh from the oven, the grills, salads, tapas to share and seafood fast and fabulous. Kids have their own special menu. Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast: 7.00Am - 10.00Am, daily Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily Room service: Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily **Photographic ID and a $200 Credit Card Pre Authorisation will be required for check in. No cash deposits taken.** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia