My son and I stayed for just one night, in a twin bed hotel room. My rating makes allowance for the value deal I got for a room including breakfast for two at $145. If I had paid what other sites or other nights were asking I would not be so pleased. We had a pleasant experience, but things are getting very tired and the room was small. We were in a two single bed room that adjoins what I'm guessing would be a king room. Parents in there and the kids in our room behind one main door and small entry hall. So our room was basic. Little tv, bathroom, not a lot else. Mould on the tiles and curtain in the bathroom, but beds were clean and comfy. Road works going on ALL OVER THE PLACE!! Must be driving everyone crazy while they install this light rail. We drove in circles for a good 15 mins in heavy traffic trying to find a way in to the hotel. Once we figured out the maze it was ok. We left the car parked when possible to avoid the issue! It is a bit of a walk into surfers though. At least it's flat, with plenty to look at! We found the hotel clean, including the pool, and the buffet breakfast quite sufficient, but the gym is not enough for a real workout. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Sun City offers a range of hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the Gold Coast beaches. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, outdoor lagoon with its own sandy beach and dragon waterslide, spa, sauna and steam room, tennis courts, games room, fitness centre and Koastal Kitchen Restaurant. Head down to the beach for a casual stroll along the esplanade. Start the day with a wholesome family breakfast or get everyone together for a catch up dinner in the Koastal Kitchen restaurant. The pizzas are fresh from the oven, the grills, salads, tapas to share and seafood fast and fabulous. Kids have their own special menu. Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast: 7.00Am - 10.00Am, daily Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily Room service: Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily **Photographic ID and a $200 Credit Card Pre Authorisation will be required for check in. No cash deposits taken.** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia