Let me start by saying me and my partner come to surfers every year & have stayed at everything from cheap motels to 5star hotels (Q1 even). And let me say this was by far the best place we have ever stayed, I cried when I had to check out!
We transfered from another hotel & although they were busy we got a room withing 1 hour (it wasnt even checkin time yet), the staff at all times were absolutely wonderful! (to the reception staff between 15.02.09 & 18.02.09 you are the best!)
We got a one bedroom on the 32nd floor! Amazing views!!!! Could not get over the views!
Room was clean, had everything you need, bathroom I wanted to take home, only faults is the tv is a bit small & bad reception at times but nothing worth complaining about!
It has 3 pools, 2 spas, 2 tennis courts, fitness room, games room, sauna & steam room, bar, restaurant, everything you could want! The waterslide is not just for kids! Us, along with all the other adults, were having as much if not more fun on it as the kids (we didnt go in school holidays when i would think it would get packed, so that was good, no waiting in line!)
Yes its about an 8-10 min walk to cavill but its so worth it, especially as the whole cavill is under construction. Just walk along the beach (just across the road) & you wont notice it!
I cannot recommend this hotel enough! I want to keep it all to myself! We will be going back in a couple of months we love it that much! And we have never gone back to the same hotel before!.
We love this hotel!!! Value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring unique Aztec-inspired designs and architecture, set amidst lush tropical gardens, Mantra Sun City is located just one block from the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. With Mantra Sun City's facilities surrounding the 35 metre saltwater lagoon pool complete with dragon waterslide, the resort offers a range of hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the Gold Coast beaches, canal waterways or surrounding hinterland. Take advantage of the resort's wide range of facilities, which include a heated indoor pool, outdoor lagoon with its own sandy beach and waterslides, spa, sauna and steam room, tennis courts, games room, fitness centre and Koastal Kitchen Restaurant. Head down to the beach for a casual stroll along the esplanade, finished off with a meal at one of the many cafes and restaurants on offer. Whatever you fancy, Mantra Sun City is the perfect location for a Surfers Paradise holiday. Koastal Kitchen The sun, the surf, the shopping, the excitement, it builds an appetite! Start the day with a wholesome family breakfast or get everyone together for a catch up dinner in the Koastal Kitchen restaurant. The pizzas are fresh from the oven, the grills, salads, tapas to share and seafood fast and fabulous. Kids have their own special menu. Located on the ground floor of Mantra Sun City. Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast: 7.00Am - 10.00Am, daily Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily Room service: Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily **Photographic ID and a $200 Credit Card Pre Authorisation will be required for check in. No cash deposits taken.** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Mantra Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia