My wonderful hubby surprised me with an overnight stay at the watermark. Firstly I would like to comment on amalfi restaurant. Again great food, and chef looked after my hubby. What else could one want - absolutely nothing. We then trotted to the zaba bar. Wow some fantastic sporting memorabilia, did u know in 1956 there was a triple deadheat at the Melbourne cup, well there you go neither did I, all this and more, photos, & tit bits. First thing hubby does is goes to the pokes and throughout the evening we came out $100 up. I tried Keno - keno shmeemo grrrr. However a good night was had by all, thanks to the bar staff - the chairman, trouble and smiling assassin, you made our night as did others we met (guests). By then we totted to our deluxe room overlooking the hinterland, which we chose from the beach view rooms. As we are locals, we had a pretty good idea which would be better and the hinterland room view was awesome. Our room was neat and clean and we slept like angels. So all in all it was a well deserved and well worth while overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas and fitness centre. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia