We have stayed at this hotel several times. It is centrally located between Surfers and Broadbeach. The rooms are quite large and well appointed. We were on the 17th floor and had glimpses of the ocean between other high rises. The beds were very comfy and the shower was perfect - strong with excellent temperature control. Our room was very quiet. All the staff we dealt with were very pleasant and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas and fitness centre. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia