The Watermark Hotel is located smack bang amongst the action in Surfers Paradise. The rooms on the eastern side of the hotel have partial views of the beach but they are obstructed by the massive Q1 in front. Access is easy! When the new light rail opens the stop will be right out the front. You can park at the hotel for $15 per night. We booked a $130 package that included buffet breakfast and free wifi and a movie. Our room had 2 double beds, this is what they offer you on the $130 deal. The rooms at the watermark have recently been refurbished and look fresh. The bathroom is a little bit behind though. The room had on demand movies and internet access through the tv, movies start at $5 but the selection is pretty limited. The outdoor pool is not as good as other hotels in the area but is ok for a quick dip, not lazing by for the day. There is a 'casino' near the lobby, it's just gaming machines, In my opinion it makes the hotel look a bit cheap and tacky. The included buffet breakfast we had can be purchased for $26, pretty steep! It was ok but nothing special. The staff at the watermark were very friendly and happy to help out. All up the watermark is an ok choice in surfers paradise, it's location and the refurbished rooms are the best points for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas and fitness centre. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia