Stayed at this hotel over the queens birthday long weekend and was pleasantly surprised with the service! My mum and siblings had booked their own room and unfortunately due to an error on the 3rd party booking site a king size room was booked instead of a triple share. Front desk were so helpful in promptly sorting another room with two beds and pull out sofa! It was very impressive! The manager also promised to follow up with the 3rd party vendor who supplied the hotel with incorrect information.
I paid for a Deluxe style room, which was more expensive but the hotel photos are very misleading, I stayed in 1409, and this room was in need of a bit of a revamp to bring it up to standard of 1109 for example.
The bed and pillows was extremely comfortable, street noise was non existent and room service was prompt and detailed.
I also appreciate the gym that the hotel has, for me, it's a contributing factor on whether to book, although nobody has posted gym pictures yet! I'd be very likely to stay here again! I think I'd also opt for the $55 a night upgrade that includes wifi, parking, continental breakfast, evening canapés and drinks and more.
Great work, just some minor refurbishments to be done and the hotel will deserve it's 4 ½ star rating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas, a fitness centre and games room. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia