I was surprised by how much i loved this hotel! after taking ages to chose it I was very happy with the location, 3 min walk to surfers beach, restaurants from outside our door all the way down the streets, every night we took a walk around and found more great stuff! We had a very early flight and as i had requested for an early check in i was lucky to get into my room 15 mins after arriving.We stayed in a superior king room which had a huge bed, great tv and lovely ocean facing view. Very clean and comfortable bed! The bathroom was a little small but clean and tidy with a shower over the bath. We also had a mini couch under the window and two chairs with a table in the corner. We only stayed for 3 nights but the service was great and room was great. I loved the two pools on separate levels, each with a spa, which i used everynight!! The gym was average and the games room would be good for the kids.
We were lucky to find free parking on one of the side streets as parking was 15 dollars per night. Wifi was an extra 10 a night, and i found the massages and other features to be expensive. Overall I really liked the hotel and would visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas and fitness centre. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia