We (our company) booked a Murder Mystery party which was held at the Watermark Hotel, for our staff & clients. I would like to thank all the staff who assisted us in making this night a success for all. I had a special dietary request for my husband, and the chef/chefs were outstanding. It is extremely difficult to explain to some establishments, what my husand required even overseas, and normally we have to send it back two or three times until it is correct, but in the Amalfi restaurant THEY GOT IT! I am extremely greatful. Kent, Chris and the bar staff, especially Carly, who was our waitress, were all a delight, and absolutely nothing was a problem. Thank you guys and once again, Carly (you beauty!). As mentioned to Carly upon leaving, we would certainly return to Amalfi's. My only critism is the lack of communication with the Conference & Events Department. I felt that once we paid our money, that was it, no need to contact or reply to the customer. It was extremely difficult to contact this department in the first instance, playing phone tag all the time, which is most frustrating speaking to an answering machine, (as we all do over and over again), without a speedy reply or response. My last email to this department has still not been answered which was sent the day before our function. Not good enough! But besides that it was a wonderful night, full of wonderful staff, from concierge to Amalfi's, so thank you for making our night a memorable one, and our guests and of course, overselves can not speak highly enough about the 3 course dinner for 20. Keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas and fitness centre. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia