2 Bedroom apartment. level 14. Room 55.
-Fantastic 270 degree view on 3 separate sides from beach to Nerang, view through huge windows & 2 separate balconies.
-Dryer & Washing machine
-Massive space in this apartment & great heating/cooling
-Ensuite in main bedroom, plenty blankets & a full kitchen
-Brilliant car parking & security. It is like fort knox
-The best service, very helpful & welcoming by Judy
To work on:
-Replace the phone. rings but doesn't answer. And you cant dial out. Small but inconvenient when you want to do the small stuff.
- The oven warming grill on the bottom. Needs some TLC. Opened it up & it had been jammed with all sorts & the last lot of cooking material fell out. Lots of burnt black bits fell out everywhere? twice?
-Ventilation in dryer area & bathrooms. Do they go? didn't seem to work & all that black on the vents does lower your enthusiasm a bit.
-Ensuite shower door. Fix it. Its just hanging there. And the window could do with some more window mesh. Does not look appetizing.
-Dishes. Although I appreciate the lovely sign charging me $25 bucks if I don't do the dishes pleaseeee make sure they are clean from the last inhabitants. Half an hour at the sink washing everything with that fantastic view did make it half enjoyable.
-Dishes. If you want dishes cleaned daily. Please do not provide only one sachet that lasts one wash for three days x 2 washes a day. An hour later trying to find a supermarket & $1.99 for a bottle of washing liquid fixed that wee problem. Suggestion maybe provide it without clients having to provide it or ask for it perhaps.
-The "anacapri Apartments" Information folder. Nice cover, good information & material in it. But why do I want to read the real estate bills, checks, rental info? the apartment owners bills & personal information including addresses, name & phone numbers?
-It could do with a lick of paint in the Main bedroom, ensuite & walk in wardrobe to cover the wear & tear, rust etc.
- Vacuum. Nice addition but get it cleaned up so it sucks. Or at least get it checked for emptying.
-Message on the kitchen top asking owners to pick up there mail? again not inviting
I know, I know you are going to tell me I should have brought the above to the attention of the establishment... but I thought about it for 2 seconds & I thought "No" I'm on holiday....
Would I stay here again? Yes I would.
Am I going to sign up for the VIP Club? Yes I am
Would I stay in room 55? Probably not. But I love the split level town houses
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever holiday style you're dreaming about, let Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments help you make the most of your stay on Queensland's fabulous Gold Coast. With a large range of accommodation options, plus beach, river and mountain views, Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments are the smart choice for weekend getaways and family holidays when visiting the Gold Coast. Anacapri offers the opportunity for a truly memorable holiday with accommodation packages at affordable prices. Reservations made after same day arrival office hours are not guaranteed entry until the following day during office hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia