We stayed for 10 nights leading up to Xmas and were not disappointed. This was out first time at the Moorings. On previous trips we have stayed in the in the heart of Surfers as is the Moorings but at other accommodation. The consistent number 1 rating on TripAdvisor drew us in to want to try the Moorings and I'm pleased to say we would choose to stay there again.
The location is excellent if you don't have a car as Woolworths (supermarket) is right across the road, a Liquorland just a short walk away in the Chevron Renaissance complex and the bus stops are just a very short walk away out front on Ferny Avenue. Despite it's location, it is very quiet to outside noise.
Our unit looked over the river and we enjoyed waking up to and watching the river activity such as paddle boarders, the cruise boats coming and going, jet skiers and the like. The gardens and pool area are kept scrupulously clean, tidy and maintained to a very high level.
All of the girls at the reception desk were extremely friendly and only too happy to help if help was needed.
We will happily recommend the Moorings to friends and family.
Thanks again to everyone at the Moorings.
The Lynch family from Adelaide :):)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moorings on Cavill holiday apartments accommodation is the ultimate holiday destination combining the perfect Gold Coast location with the serenity of absolute river frontage. Moorings on Cavill is a boutique style accommodation apartment's hotel with 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom self-contained, air conditioned apartments. We also have 1 Penthouse accommodation apartment. All the apartments have fantastic views of the river and is located a short 5 minute walk to Surfers Paradise beach. We have direct access that leads directly onto riverfront boardwalk and close to the patrolled beach. We offer a choice of superior and deluxe apartments as well as budget accommodation apartments. Many of the apartments have been renovated with the deluxe being the most recent. Moorings on Cavill offers a free booking service to all the tours, shows and attractions that the Gold Coast has to offer. We can arrange all of these prior to your arrival or after you arrive .and decide which attractions you wish to visit. If you would like transfers from either the Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport by coach or private service please let us know and we can arrange this for. Just advise us your preference and flight details then we can advise you of the costs and make the bookings to make sure you have a hassle free vacation in Surfers Paradise. Call our reservations team direct for more great deals and a great accommodation apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moorings on Cavill Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia