Booked a two bedroom budget apartment on an Early bird rate for a short four day stay in the Gold Coast after flying in from the UK. Drove down from Brisbane and was a a couple of hours earlier getting there than the given checkin time. However this was no problem and the really efficient and incredibly friendly reception staff, (Gracie and Erin) had us sorted out and into the apartment. First reaction was 'Wow'. We had a first floor one overlooking the pool and river and the view was fantastic. The apartment was spotless white marble with all mod cons inc AC and cable TV and very comfortable with an incredible amount of floor space. Gas barbecues in the gardens for all to use, spa bath and sauna as well. Really well situated for shops and anything else you might need, 10 mins walk from the beach (if that). When by the pool you really would not think you were bang in the centre of Surfers. Loads of restaurants nearby.
This is true value for money made even better by the brilliant staff.
If we ever go to the GC again, The Moorings is where I would stay.
The reviews are great and overwhelmingly positive, and thoroughly deserved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moorings on Cavill holiday apartments accommodation is the ultimate holiday destination combining the perfect Gold Coast location with the serenity of absolute river frontage. Moorings on Cavill is a boutique style accommodation apartment's hotel with 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom self-contained, air conditioned apartments. We also have 1 Penthouse accommodation apartment. All the apartments have fantastic views of the river and is located a short 5 minute walk to Surfers Paradise beach. We have direct access that leads directly onto riverfront boardwalk and close to the patrolled beach. We offer a choice of superior and deluxe apartments as well as budget accommodation apartments. Many of the apartments have been renovated with the deluxe being the most recent. Moorings on Cavill offers a free booking service to all the tours, shows and attractions that the Gold Coast has to offer. We can arrange all of these prior to your arrival or after you arrive .and decide which attractions you wish to visit. If you would like transfers from either the Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport by coach or private service please let us know and we can arrange this for. Just advise us your preference and flight details then we can advise you of the costs and make the bookings to make sure you have a hassle free vacation in Surfers Paradise. Call our reservations team direct for more great deals and a great accommodation apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Moorings on Cavill Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia