Booked in for 2 nights in august 2011. Had difficulty obtaining room key from reception which was closed. Room sizes were good but extremely dated. There was toast under a couch cushion from a prior guest?
Didnt like location on gold coast, on busy rd on wrong side of highway. Views from room over river were pleasant. Overral dissappointing and should have read these reviews before booking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia