I also found the staff very uninterested in helping, when I found them at all. I was there for four days on business so there was no-one at reception when I left in the mornings nor when I got home most days. I did ask a couple of times, in my initial email and at the desk one morning, and to be sure, I left a message to ask if they could organise a shuttle bus to the airport on my departure, all of which were ignored. When I got to the desk at the time I'd requested the shuttle bus, they did ring a taxi for me which would have cost $200 to get to the Brisbane airport, so luckily I had lots of time and the cab driver took me to the train station to catch the airport train.
I simply loved the room (18) which was on the third floor and overlooked the river, so lovely views. Very comfortable king size bed which was lovely to come home to after a big day. Shower only, no bath. Unfortunately, because the staff cost me such a lot by not organising the shuttle bus, they have lost my next booking in 2 weeks time. They have a really nice swimming pool/spa area and georgous bbq area on the riverbank. They also have a tennis court and very small gym for guest use. Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to use any of their facilities. They are within a few short blocks of the main beach at Surfers Paradise, which I walked every day. The number and variety of restaurants in the area was amazing. Loved being so close to the heart of the Gold Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia