Stayed at silverton apartments for 4 nights with my son this was part of a package deal including flights. I got rm 64 level 11 this apartment needs some attention the paint is peeling off, stains on curtains, blood stain on bedding, sofa was peeling. Toilet seat broken, washer missing of hot water tap, blinds broken. Basically stains on all walls.
The bed was comfortable. This was about all I can rate as been good...
The young guy at reception looked like he didn't want to be there.
I would prefer to stay somewhere else next time.. The promotional pictures are very misleading this is more like a 3 star complex ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia