We have been to Surfers a number of times and we found Silverton to be very affordable, ideal location half way between Cavill Ave and Broadbeach- walking distance to both. Handy little supermarket and bottle shop across the road, lovely beach views from our room on top floor, also nice views of river overlooking the pool. We got engaged on the balcony of our room and we loved our stay! It rained a lot but our room was large and very comfortable. The only downside I can think of was the pool because it was quite small and there were some large groups staying so it was hard to fit in some days but the spa was lovely! Definitely recommend!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia