I stayed there in february with my friend and my boyfriend, we all had a really good time there. The rooms were really nice, big spacious and clean, the pool was cleaned daily and the view from our balcony was really good, we were on the nerang river view but could also see the city!
The reception staff were very dopey and not very helpful it was almost as if they didn't want to be there at all!
The kitchen and bathrooms were a bit "tired" looking to put it nicely but as we didn't spend that much time in, it didn't really matter that much!
The facilities were good including sauna, small gym, table tennis and are free to use apart from the tennis rackets you have to pay $10 for.
I would almost certainly recommend these apartments, and look you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia