The hotel is located about 3 blocks back from the beach and we managed to get a good rate through wotif. We had booked two interconnecting rooms which were quite nice and average in size. Both rooms had two double beds and the corner room had a spa bath which was a real treat for us and the kids. The rooms also contained in room safe, mini bar, tea, coffee, hot chocolate & biscuits. The Chapel was very quaint and the pools looked lovely but it was a bit too cold for swimming. The concierge staff were very helpful & friendly but unfortunately the staff on the front desk were not. The hotel is located close to the convention centre and not to far from the Casino. Look I would have rated this hotel better but unfortunately we had noticed a funny smell in one of the rooms and it wasn't until we were going to bed that I discovered the smell was dried up vomit under one of the beds. I called the front desk and they sent up someone from housekeeping to clean the floor but the rooms still smelt funky. They didn't even apologise or offer us a new room which considering the hotel wasn't busy made me rather annoyed and very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia