We booked for a hectic 6 days tourist visit, allocated a deluxe twin room in the main tower. Requirement was for somewhere pleasant and quiet to unwind at the end of each day; found this establishment totally suitable. (We had almost booked at a more central establishment, but that had a reputation for a noisy disco etc.; very glad we took the time to read some reviews.)
Pleasantly surprised by the quietness of our room and relaxed atmosphere at the establishment too. Clean, ample sized bathroom, fresh air and peaceful. Room was ocean facing (although a few buildings obscured some of the view). Undercover (no charge) parking was a bonus too. Just a short walk to the beach. Staff were totally professional; pleasant and helpful. Even though there was tramways construction taking place on the main highway there was only minimal disruption to the normal traffic flow; certainly no noise heard in our room.
We are looking at a return visit for a slightly longer stay next year and hope that we can find an agreeable rate. Perhaps a return visit discount voucher would have come in handy :o).
I would happily recommend Crowne Plaza to others seeking some peace and quiet. If you want the noise, hustle and bustle then find somewhere closer to central Surfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia