spent 3 nights here booking a secret hotel via wotif.com
definitely received more than the price I paid. Excellent service all round. Rooms although large in size could do with a make over. We had a sea facing room with a small balcony. Views awesome from the revolving restaurant on top of the hotel. Although just 3 blocks from the beach, walking to Cavell Avenue could be tiresome and a little dingy at night. Free parking un basement was an added bonus.
Only real negative was the wifi which was only offered at reception with a maximum of 30 min a day. Queried this with reception as i was informed by IGHgroup via email that Holiday Inn hotels provide FREE high-speed Internet access in every guest room. Foe some unknown reason , reception told me that Australia was still in process of going that route? I was not too happy with that response!!
Nevertheless still felt that for price I paid, I received tremendous value as I had booked over the school holiday season and hotel was also full to capacity! if you have a car, would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia