We had three days at Crown Plaza just recently.. We had a good room with great views through the other skyscrapers enough that you could see the surf. For various reasons we did not move far from the hotel all that we needed was in the vacinity. The tavern next door has a great happy hour with$2 pots. The hotel is an ideal spot right in front of the new tram stop which is due to start in a few months and will take you to Pacific Fair and the Casino. Within walking distance to the beach though the hotel does have a great pool. Breakfast normal run of the mill breakfast Buffett. Revolving restaurant wonderful. We would go back.
Only one real complaint we asked for our car not to be parked underneath as their was a 2 metere hight restriction our vehicle is over 2 mt we agreed to pay the $10 a day valet parking to have the car remain on the hotel drive where their is plenty of room. We had this information highlighted on our valet ticket. You can imagine our horror when we found the next day parked underneath in the car park oh yes it fits was the response by a fraction we found out when we drove it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia