Excellent views - nothing between the hotel and the ocean and we caught sight whales while we were there. Right next to the beach, surfers stores and restaurants but also the bars which wasn't so good past midnight (unless of course the bars are why you are there). On the whole, very run down - even the view isn't compensation enough for the poor quality of accommodation considering there are much more up to date properties very close by for a similar rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia