We stayed for three nights for my birthday and had a great time. This building is very old and tired, so if your looking for a modern building with modern features this is not the place for you.
Whilst this building could do with a lick of paint and new furniture we really loved it. The view from our room on the 15th floor was sensational! There are so many windows all with a great view I didn't know where to look! We had some beautiful sunrises at 5am! Worth waking up for. We loved that we could hear the waves crashing from our bed.
I would have given it 5 out of 5 if the decor/furniture was a little better. It was clean, had everything we needed, no fancy extras but that's ok. Only thing was I would have liked a towel change as by the end if the three days it didn't really ever dry out.
Great place to stay if you don't want all the fancy extras but you want the best views ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia