cant ask for a btr stay at this price anywhere in Gold Coast! we stayed here for 3 nights in November and had a great stay... the hotel had free parking so that was helpful. the rooms were big enough and had sofa seating in front of the TV. there are convenience stores right in front of the hotel and are open throughout the night!
all the good restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs are within walking distance and will take a maximum of 10-15 min walk! the beach is across the road from the hotel. the hotel has a heated pool and a bar right next to it...
there is no room service however, you can order in the restaurant situated at ground level from the hotel and then pick it up. Also the reception area has a million pamphlets for all kinds of services in gold coast....
Overall had a fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia