Wife decided to go for Chateau Beachside after I showed her few hotels on Internet for our trip to Gold Coast and she picked this one just for views. Our room was beach facing and the view was lovely. View of the city from side windows was beautiful as well.
I, on the other hand was amazed how close it was to everything. Shops, beach and restaurants at door step. 3-4 min walk to Cavill Ave.
Pool, steam room and spa were clean and served their purpose. Did not get time to play pool, table tennis and other stuff. Buffet breakfast was better then expected.
Not sure if the hotel had room service. No one came to clean our room for 5 days. We were not too bothered about it but by the 5th day the room looked a bit dirty. Free 200 MB Internet for 2 days was better then nothing. $200 deposit at check-in was promptly returned at check-out. I have paid less deposit at better hotels.
Over all good and memorable experience at Chateau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia