Quite possibly the best location in Surfers Paradise!
Sadly, you are just paying for space and nothing else. Room isn't serviced (unless you stay longer than 7 days). If you want to change towels, you must pay $3. The pool is pretty much a larger container of clorox. While they do provide cups, you must clean it yourselves (which unless you pack sponge and dishwashing liquid, you must go and buy it).
Now for the good stuff. This property offers various types of room, but there is only one real choice for you BEACHFRONT VIEW. I just opened the windows and was amazed at the view. It was surreal, almost like paradise (pun intended).
The employees working downstairs were BEYOND EXTREMELY helpful.
While the pool is filled with clorox, the area did provide for some of the best sunbathing spots in town. Sauna and steam room would get a score of D- (C at best).
To be honest with you, I'm not sure I would return to this property. But I don't regret my stay here. Take this for what it's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia