Myself and my partner recently stayed at the chateau for 8 nights on holiday in surfers paradise and it was everything we could have asked for! We stayed in a beachfront one bedroom apartment and were lucky enough to be put on level 18 the highest floor! The views of the beach were right throughout the apartment it was beautiful and recommend anyone to upgrade to the beachfront room if you can! We loved the pool area in particular the heated spas. Only a Short stroll to anywhere in surfers too.
The chateau is a little bit dated and you can see some wear and tear in the curtains and some of the furniture but it's an amazing location for great prices for neat and tidy rooms. Also the surfers sandbar resteraunt and bar downstairs does great meals for a great price and offering buffet breakfast!
All round we had a great stay at the chateau and didn't want to leave. We are a couple in our early 20's but recommend to all ages and family's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia