I am here for the Easter weekend, price is a bit higher than expected due to it public holiday and all. Booked the ocean view studio apt and the view is amazing, the room is not too shabby the carpet may be a little dirty and the air conditioner is not working but being right in front of the ocean gives you enough breeze so you don't even need the air con at all. There's not maid service provided so you'll have to pay extra for that and there's only 200MB free wifi. I'll say overall it's a good place to stay for a short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia