Sling Shot & Vomatron Amusement Rides Gold Coast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A NEW DIMENSION IN WHAT THRILL SEEKING IS ALL ABOUT! Situated at 6 Palm Ave, Surfers Paradise we have the SLING SHOT, the VOMATRON, an 18 hole Western themed MINI GOLF a BOUNCY CASTLE and BUNGY TRAMPOLINES, in fact some fun for everyone, of any age!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was quite hesitant when first watching because I am not a huge fan of rides, however I am so glad I went on because the slingshot is a once in a lifetime experience. This ride is like no other rollercoaster. For a minimal price, to be able to go against gravity is the best feeling, especially when I built up the courage to not hold on. Also I highly recommend taking advantage of the cheap second ride option for only $10!!. The staff are extremely helpful and made the experience even better! 10/10 would recommend!

All reviews
"courage"
"hahaha"
"flung"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I Visited the vomatron theme park with a big group of friends and it was very accommodating. Easy to find as it was right next to the tram stop. Awesome rides and great environment. 10/10

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rode it today with my boyfriend and it was a massive rush! Adrenaline junkies have to stop by and check it out!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The vomatron theme park was better than dream world. Unlike dream world the staff communicated with all the guest personally, no wait time and reasonably priced.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went on this ride with my boyfriend and we both absolutely loved it. Recommend it to anyone looking for a good thrill on the Gold Coast.