We came to Surf 'n' Sun after a not so great experience at another hostel. Before we paid for a night one of the lovely staff members showed us around so we could make sure we wanted to stay. After a look around we booked ourselves in for a week and later ended up extending our stay. Pros include spacious rooms that are cleaned every morning, big kitchen with plenty of facilities, great TV room with a huge choice of TV shows and movies, TV in your room, organised nights out so a great place to meet people, nice pool area, 20 metre walk to the beach and a cheap bar. The best thing by far though is the staff! The staff are all absolutely brilliant and go out of there way to make sure you enjoy your stay. We all had the best time here and are genuinely sad to leave! Best hostel I've stayed at in Australia so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOVE THE BEACH! GOT THE LOCATION! Come Home to the best Hostel On the Gold Goast.All Dorms and En suites have been fully renovated.FREE UNLIMITED WIFI AND FREE INTERNET COMPUTERS.Surf n Sun is the only hostel in Surfers Paradise with a fabulous 'beachside' location.If you love the beach well we have the location.Just 30 seconds walk from our hostel to the golden sands of surfers Paradise Beach Voted No 4 Hostel in Australia Hoscar Awards 2012If you want the true backpacking experience that is friendly and fun then come home to* Free WiFi* Free Washing* Free Body Boards* Free Movies* Free Tea and Sugar* Play the wii* Free linen* Free Blankets* Free Towels* Free Nights out and Free Drinks* No Deposits for the kitcken!! all plates, cups, bowls etc are free . * Free bag storage* Free use of the B.B.Q* Surfboard Hire* Free pick up and drop off* Cheap Drink at the Hostel Bar 'The Surf Shack'Free WiFi and Free Laundry to hostelworld Guests.(Please ask at reception,conditions apply)Lonely Planet - 'The Epitome of Surfers Paradise wrapped up in one big bundle of backpacker heaven.With an emphasis on fun and frivolity and staff that love to party, it's no wonder that rooms here get booked up well in advance'.Backpackers have traditionally voted with their feet. That's why this family owned and operated hostel, has been the No 1 hostel for travellers from all over the world, for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Surf N Sun Beachside Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf N Sun Beachside Backpackers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia