“Good kayaking trip”

US$42.44*
and up
Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Australian Kayaking Adventures has been operating kayaking & snorkelling tours on the Gold Coast for over 15 years. Enjoy local knowledge from friendly, experienced tour guides. We have the Half day Dolphin & Stradbroke Island Tour, Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayaking Tour, Kayak Hire and Stand up paddle board hire from Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise. We look forward to showing off the natural environment the Gold Coast has offer.
Reviewed 29 October 2013

An enjoyable morning spent kayaking to one beach, breakfast, a snorkel, then over to South Stradbroke island, a bushwalk, then kayak back to the starting point. It was the perfect amount of kayaking and great to go to two different places, through calmer and choppier water. We appreciated Steve giving us options to choose from to make sure the trip suited a family. The setting is beautiful and unbelievably peaceful so close to the Gold Coast high rises. Steve was able to explain simply and clearly how to kayak so that to all ages understood (kids 11, 9 and 7). The breakfast could be more interesting but the kids liked the little cereal boxes. Doing it again, I'd take some fruit or lightweight snacks for the second stop for the kids. Altogether a nice family outing.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I went for a trip with two of my friends and loved it from the very first minute. It was a beautiful day and our tour guide Steve could get everyone excited from the beginning. Such a nature loving guy. We were lucky to see all sorts of birds and fish. I liked the little nature walk to one of the best surf spots in the area. The price is absolutely fair for a great trip. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had an amazing time kayaking the Nerang River in Surfer's Paradise! Steve, the instructor, was very friendly and relaxed. We were not rushed at all. He was very accommodating as he took some photos for us. The view was awesome. I would have never thought it would be that serene to kayak on a calm river while watching the sun set. After kayaking, we were surprised by the wine and cheese platter prepared by his wife, who was also ultimately friendly. They gave me and my boyfriend an alone time together to have a romantic date by the river as we indulge ourselves with the stunning view. I highly recommend this trip especially for couples...this is one of those romantic moments you'd wanna have whilst on a holiday. :)

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Loved it! At first we did the morning tour. We enjoyed our experience so much we decided to do the Sunset tour a few days later. Highly recommend kayaking with Steven and his crew. My in-laws loved it too.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have always dreamed about going kayaking. The tour and guide (a very open and easy going guy) exceeded my expectations. The contrast of nature and over powering man made high rises was captivating. Little fitness and experience is needed to enjoy this activity - so it caters for all types. The wine and cheese by the shore at the end topped off a wonderful afternoon sunset. Thanks Steve!!!