“More fun then I expected.”
Review of Superduck Adventure Tours - CLOSED

Superduck Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the Gold Coast you MUST experience "Super Duck"! - A great land and water adventure and a unique way to see the best of the Gold Coast. From road to sand to surf - the Super Duck will SPLASH into the water and take you on a cruising journey on sparkling waters to view yachts, waterfront mansions, Seaworld, the Versace Hotel, super cruisers, and more.We give you more duck for your buck!• Onboard Souvenirs• Free Drivers Certificate for kids• Service Guarantee• Fully air-conditioned vehicles• Entertaining and Informative CommentaryAlso available to book for private functions and charters.
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

The super duck broke down 10 minutes into the trip but the saving grace of the trip was defiantly the staff, they tried to keep everyone entertained while we waited for a tow. They gave the children free toys and gave us a full refund as we couldn't re-do the tour. I'm sure it would have been excellent on a better day, oh well.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

I was expecting this to be one just for the kids but I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it! We had a lovely cruise when it was in the water, I was relaxed and the kids were having fun. The host pointed out things I had never noticed before (which is rare because I live on the Coast) like the palm tree which is actually a telephone tower haha. It was great hearing about my local area. On land was fun too, the kids loved quaking at people on the street. I bought them each a cape and mask, which were only $5 a piece (so cheap!), so they got to feel like superheros. Definitely a great trip and the photo of the kids I took in their costumes in front of the huge vehicle is adorable.

Smiles all round :)

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Driver didn't do the entire route and didn't give the option for kids to drive it. Felt like it was very commercialised and all they did was comment on their other adventures to do (boat cruises, jet rides etc) Cost us $90 for family - way overpriced! especially as we didn't get the entire full tour. Waste of time and money

1  Thank nat E
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

We were very impressed with our SuperDuck adventure. My 2 young boys were extremely excited and absolutely loved it. Even though we are locals we enjoyed the commentary (and learnt something too!) and it was lovely to be reminded how beautiful our city is and how much it has to offer.
The communication and follow up was great.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

We were bitterly disappointed in this attraction, even more so when our letter of complaint was never answered. The brochure makes false claims - pick up from Broadbeach (only 1 trip per day), full commentary (microphone was broken), children under 3 travel free (and take up the prime seats of full paying passengers) and a service that did not run to time (ours was 30 minutes late and then we were asked to wait another 10 minutes before boarding). With a party of 5 full paying adults, we were truly ripped off and have quickly spread the word not to use this company. They have no real customer service skills.