We loved the location of this hotel, the view was fab and the grounds and pool facilaties were top notch!! The apartment however was tired and grotty! We got it on a wotif special so you never expect the best apartment, but you do expect clean and well maintained.
The toilet roll holders kept falling off, beadspreads were badly stained when turned back, hairdryer was a hazard and the tiles and hotplates were just grease splattered. Our apartment had glass topped tables (main and coffee tables) which had food etc under them and I noticed a smell also as others have mentioned but did clear once aired, the kitchen was limited. It wouldnt take a lot to seriously improve this apartment. We would stay again its just a shame when you end up a little disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Surfers Paradise Esplanade, BreakFree Peninsula offers sweeping views from the Gold Coast hinterland to the wide expanse of the Pacific Ocean. Just 100 metres to the beach and close to the retail and dining hub of Cavill Avenue, the resort offers quality, affordable accommodation ideal for a weekend getaway or family holiday. Accommodation options include One, Two and Three-bedroom Apartments, most with stunning ocean views. If you want to pay a small amount more you can live it up Surfers Paradise style in the Two Bedroom Deluxe Ocean Apartments that have been completely refurbished. All apartments feature their own balcony, ceiling fans, hair dryer, in-room safe, Foxtel, security access and intercom, wireless Internet access (at a charge) and full kitchen and laundry facilities. Onsite there are many facilities to choose from including three swimming pools, children's wading pool and playground, heated spa, sauna, gymnasium, tennis court, BBQ facilities and in-room massage. Located just down the road from Cavill Mall, the shopping and dining hub of Surfers Paradise, and close to all the action of Surfers Paradise. Directly opposite the beach, BreakFree Peninsula offers family friendly facilities and the perfect location for your Surfers Paradise escape. **PLEASE NOTE** Air-conditioning is available in some apartments only. Hence it is on request but subject to availability. For your convenience we cannot accept bookings for same day arrivals outside of reception hours. Please phone during normal business hours prior to arrival to arrange after hours check in. Once a booking has been made we accept NO CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS to that booking. Party Policy: • Parties are not permitted in apartments • Registered guests only are permitted in apartments after 10pm • Excessive noise will not be tolerated Failure to comply with the above will result in the eviction of the guest/from the property. The property reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Breakfree Peninsula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Peninsula Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Peninsula Hotel Breakfree
- Peninsula Apartments
- Surfers Paradise Peninsula
- Breakfree Peninsula Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia