Stayed between 18th - 21st of Feb. Made booking after seeing the pictures of a two bedroom apartment provided by management. Shocked by the room when I first walked in. It was a room which time forgot...
Decor was old and worn, bathrooms where dirty (hair on the floor, sand in the shower), the toilet roll holder was broken off and found in the vanity draw. Footprints on the glass coffee table. There was air conditioning but was broken and out of service. The cable television they promise was non existent?? The queen bed was so bad with my partner and I in the bed It sunk in the middle, so she had to to sleep in a single bed in the second bedroom. I know It sounds like Im going on but It was that bad!
When I arrived, I was going to purchase my theme park tickets at reception. The employee was not real sure how to do this obviously, though continued with the purchase. When It seemed Id been overcharged, I asked her to cancel the tickets. She told me she would later that afternoon and said I will give you a courtesy call that she has canceled them. That call never came. The afternoon of my check out a gentleman of Breakfree called to chase up my outstanding balance of $640 of theme park tickets!
BAD BAD BAD!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Longbeach is just 50 metres from Surfers Paradise Beach and a hop-skip-and-jump away from the bustling hub of Cavill Avenue, the resort offers convenience and comfort in a great location. The resort offers spacious, one, two and three bedroom apartments. The fully self-contained apartments include kitchen and laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies to make the most of the stunning views over the Pacific Ocean. With facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, heated indoor swimming pool, children's wading pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and BBQ facilities. Maintenance Notice: Maintenance work is being carried out on the pool decking area, lift landings and reception area until 10 December 2017. The pool and BBQ area will be closed throughout this time. BreakFree Longbeach management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause and encourages you to take advantage of our heated indoor pool facilities and the beach only 50 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Longbeach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Longbeach Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia