Got a good rate weekedn rate of $101 per night on a discount accommodation site for a one bedroom apartment on 4th floor. Very pleased. The apartment was spacious and spotless. The resort facilities are excellent with indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, a good bbq area and literally two minute walk from the golden sands. With sea views - what's not to like? The Zimbabwean lady was especailly helpful as the room configuration was not as I'd requested but she sorted that out for me. i'll definitely be back. My only negative was that there were only two towels supplied for my stay and if I wanted more I had to pay $3 a towel. For such a good experience in all other ways, they let themselves down on this one point. Two towels for two people for showers, beach and pool for three days is just not enough - hope management takes note.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, BreakFree Longbeach offers the perfect accommodation solution for an affordable Gold Coast getaway. Just 50 metres from Surfers Paradise Beach and a hop-skip-and-jump away from the bustling hub of Cavill Avenue, the resort offers convenience and comfort in a great location. Ideal for a fun family holiday, the resort offers spacious, one, two and three bedroom apartments. The fully self-contained apartments include kitchen and laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies to make the most of the stunning views over the Pacific Ocean. The resort offers recreation facilities including an outdoor swimming pool and heated indoor swimming pool, children's wading pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and BBQ facilities. An easy walk will also have you on one of the best known stretches of beach in Australia. When you're not lazing on the beach or enjoying a hit of tennis onsite, the action of Surfers Paradise's main shopping and dining precinct Cavill Avenue is an easy walk away. Alternatively take advantage of our tour booking service and book a trip to one of the Gold Coast's theme parks. Located just 300 metres south of Cavill Avenue, the centre of Surfers Paradise, BreakFree Longbeach is in a great location to enjoy the best of Surfers Paradise. Please be advised that only one car space per unit is permitted. Under no circumstances are you allowed to park any type of recreational vehicle (eg: Jetskis/boats/trailers/caravans) at the Resort. Maintenance Notice: Please note maintenance work is being carried out on the Pool Decking area and Gardens from 6 June until 31 July 2017. The Pool and BBQ Area will be closed throughout this time. BreakFree Longbeach management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause and encourages you to take advantage of our heated Indoor Pool facilities and the beach only 200 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Breakfree Longbeach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia