The hostel is not very clean, however the staff is friendly and they give good advise on where to go.
The hostel is situated on walking distance of the beach, bars and shops. Its a 5-10 minute walk.
Nice open place to meet other travelers, and with a swimming pool.
The kitchen is oke, but it needs new pans, stoves and cutlery.
They advertise with free wifi, but you have to pay for it. Paying for wifi is so 1999, so I gave 2 stars instead of 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backpackers in Paradise is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise close to the beaches, night life, shopping and only 100 metres walk from the Bus Terminal. We offer travellers a fun and inviting place to stay in the perfect location to see and do everything the Gold Coast has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Backpackers In Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers In Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Backpackers In Paradise Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia