From Surfers Paradise Transit Center it is about 20 minutes walk, but hostel offers a ride with a small bus for free at day time. From backpackers Lounge in Transit center they will make a call for you. This bus also goes once in a hour from hostel to Transit center at daytime. Beach is 3 minutes walk from the hostel. Hostel has a bar with cheap drinks. Rooms are clean but little small. Wifi works only in front of The reception. Staff are nice and friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort. Cleanliness, friendly service and great value for money are qualities which have made us the destination of choice for so many travelers over the past 25 years. Fantastic and unrivaled facilities; spacious, en-suite dormitory rooms and fully contained, 2 bedroom apartments make us stand out above the others. Centrally positioned for clubbing, shopping, sporting events, cinema and restaurants. Only 150m to the beach and a local bus ride to the theme parks. We are also on the local bus route to and from Gold Coast airport and a cheap and easy trainlink ride from Brisbane. We offer a FREE pick up from the Transit Centre in Surfers Paradise. FREE WiFi 15 hours each day. FREE Sauna. FREE laundry facilities. FREE body board hire. FREE DVD or video hire. FREE Playstation 3. FREE table tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton and tennis. Free nightly events with other backpackers in the area. Participating hostel in the famous Backpacker Big Night Out each Wednesday and Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Backpackers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort Gold Coast, Australia