“Fantastic day in Mt. Tamborine!”

Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A must day trip for Brisbane and Gold Coast tourists.Mount Tamborine is laden with wineries ,we know the lot of them.We are noted as the Small Group Day Tour Specialists.You'll love the intimacy of groups no larger than 6.Thoses with a palate and sense for adventure you'll find this tour hard to beat.You will visit ,wineries,distillery,brewery and cheese tasting ,lunch at one of the many exciting eateries.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

After reading all the great reviews I booked a tour with Cheryl for myself and two friends. It was just a small group of us (5 total) plus Cheryl and we had a fabulous time! The weather was beautiful and we had a great time sampling the wines. The Distillery was our favorite stop with all the flavored liqueurs, and lunch was amazing -- we were so impressed with the food at Deli Vino. Overall it was a lovely day with beautiful scenery, wine and people! I'd highly recommend this tour for any wine lovers looking to escape the Gold Coast for a day! Thank you Cheryl for a memorable day we will not forget :)

2  Thank Mallory F
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Yes I agree,the food and the lunch experience at DeliVino certainly helps to enhance our tour.A big thank you for taking the time to review my tour ,I do really appreciate your efforts.
The weather was kind to us and seeing Tamborine under these conditions makes for a Wow factor.Hope to see you when next on the coast.

There are newer reviews for Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We did our wine tour with Cheryl on the 10th of May. We were picked up from our doorstep of the B&B we were staying at. From the moment we were driving Cheryl was telling us facts and stories about the area and it was really awesome to learn. She really wanted us to have the best time (with the shortest or no lines), making sure to go to the stops at different times than the other tours. She made our first wine tour experience very memorable! She took photos of us and was even telling us the best places to take some pictures. The lunch at Deli Vino was so good and so reasonably priced and the staff there are all so lovely, informative and funny! We even ended up having dinner where she mentioned and it was amazing! Cheryl was so lovely, it was really nice to spend the day with her! Definitely recommend!

TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Haley,my pleasure very pleased you enjoyed your day.Thank you for taking the time to write this most generous review .You area great young couple and I certainly enjoyed my day with you both , nice to know that you enjoyed your time with and "old fossil"
I am thinking you may have dined Indian style ,YUM !!
Thanks again Haley maybe see you on board some time n the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The last day of our short trip in Gold Coast was by far the best day! Thank you Cheryl for making this possible; it was my first wine tour and truly a memorable one. The scenery in Mount Tamborine was pretty and just what I imagined it to be, and the wines were just as beautiful. Again, Cheryl from the bottom of my heart..Thank for you such an enchanting day!

TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Firstly I appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review.Very pleased to hear that your day was so enjoyable .Having people on board like yourself ,certainly make my job Oh so easy.The perfect tour guest.
Again thank you very much for your most generous review.
Cheryl.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had such a great time with Cheryl for the very first wine tasting in my life. Cheryl is very professonal and friendly. She picked us on time and has been very informative throughout the trip. It was such a wonderful experience at Gold Coast with this wine tasting experience. Cheryl truly represents how friendly and nice Aussie are. Highly recommend and she will not let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Wow !!!,what a compliment ,certainly puts the pressure on me to not let you down. I really had a great day with team Hong Kong hope to see you back when next on the Coast.

Again thank you very much for taking the time to your your review ,greatly appreciated.
Cheryl.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Pick up at our front door in lovely vehicle. Cheryl was informative, professional and lovely. There were four of us women so it was really fun and we saw all the great places on Mt Tamborine & enjoyed a beautiful lunch also. Highly recommend this day out for people of all ages.

Always a fun day with a group of (girls) tasting wines. Very much appreciate you taking the time to write your review and your generous comments. Hope to see you back on board soon. Cheryl