“needed a driver”

Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A must day trip for Brisbane and Gold Coast tourists.Mount Tamborine is laden with wineries ,we know the lot of them.We are noted as the Small Group Day Tour Specialists.You'll love the intimacy of groups no larger than 6.Thoses with a palate and sense for adventure you'll find this tour hard to beat.You will visit ,wineries,distillery,brewery and cheese tasting ,lunch at one of the many exciting eateries.
Toowoomba, Australia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“needed a driver”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

so many lovely wines to taste and winerys to visit.different places to go to with someone who knew where they were going and didnt give us the runaround.no way can i pick any one place as all were good and would have to say a very great day had by all of us.highly reccommend.

Visited February 2014
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you heaps for your generous recommendation , Always pleasing to hear that guests enjoyed their day .As you have noted ,many great venues TAMBORINE WAY ,and yes it is indeed very difficult to single one out.
Will I be seeing you again when next down south ?
May thanks Cheryl.

Coffs Harbour
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Couldn’t have asked for more”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It’s been a couple of weeks since we took the Mt Tamborine wine tour, and looking back,
- it was the highlight of our stay on the Gold Coast.
We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the tour, - from the pick up at our accommodation, Cheryl’s local knowledge and informative commentary along the way, her choice of wineries, the lunch at Deli Vino and not forgetting the cheese and beers at the Cheese Factory/Fortitude Brewery.
What a day !
Thanks Cheryl for all the effort you put into making it such an enjoyable outing.
Ian & Linda W.

Visited May 2014
Great to hear from you two,and and even bigger thank you for your overly generous "TIP".Rally glad you did enjoy your day . Yep,there are some great venues on the mountain to see and evne better better to sample tastings.Love to see you when next up this way.
Again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
Cheryl.
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“My Best 25 birthday!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a fantastic day with Cheryl and my closest friends. I am a big wine lover and that was one amazing day with good wine, spirits that i love and good local food. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to feel special and taking care of. What a good day that was!

Visited June 2014
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Thanks Marii,great to hear you did have a fun 25th. birthday.The treatment that came your way at the Distillery was fantastic ,have you seen their Facebook update ? Looks like a photo shoot for a glossy mag.
I appreciate you taking the time to write your review,especially considering you are heading home to Estonia,in a few days.Don't forget to come back ,we want to make you an Aussie.
Safe travels.
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic day in Mt. Tamborine!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

After reading all the great reviews I booked a tour with Cheryl for myself and two friends. It was just a small group of us (5 total) plus Cheryl and we had a fabulous time! The weather was beautiful and we had a great time sampling the wines. The Distillery was our favorite stop with all the flavored liqueurs, and lunch was amazing -- we were so impressed with the food at Deli Vino. Overall it was a lovely day with beautiful scenery, wine and people! I'd highly recommend this tour for any wine lovers looking to escape the Gold Coast for a day! Thank you Cheryl for a memorable day we will not forget :)

2 Thank Mallory F
Yes I agree,the food and the lunch experience at DeliVino certainly helps to enhance our tour.A big thank you for taking the time to review my tour ,I do really appreciate your efforts.
The weather was kind to us and seeing Tamborine under these conditions makes for a Wow factor.Hope to see you when next on the coast.
Brisbane, Australia
“Haley & Hayden”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We did our wine tour with Cheryl on the 10th of May. We were picked up from our doorstep of the B&B we were staying at. From the moment we were driving Cheryl was telling us facts and stories about the area and it was really awesome to learn. She really wanted us to have the best time (with the shortest or no lines), making sure to go to the stops at different times than the other tours. She made our first wine tour experience very memorable! She took photos of us and was even telling us the best places to take some pictures. The lunch at Deli Vino was so good and so reasonably priced and the staff there are all so lovely, informative and funny! We even ended up having dinner where she mentioned and it was amazing! Cheryl was so lovely, it was really nice to spend the day with her! Definitely recommend!

Visited May 2014
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Haley,my pleasure very pleased you enjoyed your day.Thank you for taking the time to write this most generous review .You area great young couple and I certainly enjoyed my day with you both , nice to know that you enjoyed your time with and "old fossil"
I am thinking you may have dined Indian style ,YUM !!
Thanks again Haley maybe see you on board some time n the future.