“great experience”

Central Lounge Bar & Dining
Reserve with
Central Lounge Bar & Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 388 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Price range: US$9 - US$33
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“great experience”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My 5 year old son and i stumbled upon this place and were made to feel very welcome , the staff were very friendly , bringing some coloring book and pencils to keep my son entertained . The price was discounted by 20% before 7pm the food was nice , not over priced and served in good time. Rarely do i find a restaurant make children feel as welcome as this place. keep up the good work

• Visited May 2014

Humpty Doo, Australia
“Central Lounge Bar & Dining, Surfers Paradise”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Excellent service and tucker. The waitstaff are really on the ball here. Good menu choices - We recommend the Moreton Bay Bugs and the lamb shanks. Good outdoor setting. All good - we'll be back.

Niels & Mary, Humpty Doo, NT, Australia, Down Under

Visited April 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Friendly staff and atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I have dined here several times as a local and while I haven't lashed out on their menu, what I have had, I have always been satisfied with. And the staff are all so lovely that I am willing to come back for a meal and an odd drink whenever I get a chance. Perhaps one day I'll put their ten dollar menu down and try some of their real food! Danny is literally the best waiter/manager in Surfers Paradise.

Narrabri, Australia
“Family friendly”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We came across this restaurant while out walking. The staff were very friendly and drew us in from the footpath. They have great kids meal deals with a vegetable option. The kids meal came out straight away & was not piping hot so he could eat it straight away. We ordered steaks and although they did take a little bit longer they were cooked to perfection and delicious. We would eat here again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank SisDaffy
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Me and my friend stumbled across Central one morning whilst waiting for a meeting and all i can say is one of the best breakfasts i have had.

Menu is divided into 3 categories your traditional stuff, there own and a range of healthy items offering a wide variety of choice

We went for the manuka honey glazed bacon steak poached eggs and hollandaise sauce and my friend had the central museli with goji berries, cranberries and a variety of seeds and natural yoghurt both delicious i dont get into Surfers that often but when i do will sure go there again

• Visited January 2014