“It'll scare your socks off”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 7D Cinema

7D Cinema
Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.27*
and up
Gold Coast Attraction Pass Including Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Dracula's...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Hawthorn, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“It'll scare your socks off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We tried the Great Wall of China experience - It was incredible! Having been in a ricochet, I can confidently say that the movement of the seats replicates it well. I highly recommend this adventure.

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Greatest 5 minute adrenalin rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We did two of these and loved it. As a couple, it was well worth money (do scary zombie road one and wall of china).

Only downer is with kids, it's around $65 per family each session so would benefit on family discounts as we would do more.

Visited May 2014
Queanbeyan, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Awesome fun. I got a 2 for $20 deal at night markets. You may have to wait for the movie you wish to see but I was allowed on by myself. Surfers rollercoaster and wall of china were fun.

Brisbane, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Mediocre but depends on your company”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had discount vouchers so it was about $11 per person, I wouldn't pay anything more than this.

I found the graphics were really outdated, most video games these days look more realistic than the movie we chose.

We still had a blast as the females in our group were hysterical because of the 'leg touching' which freaked them out. This made the 'ride' enjoyable, but I'd be bitterly disappointed if I were to do it solo.

Christchurch, New Zealand
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good use of five minutes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went on this with my friend on our last morning in Surfers. We'd trawled the themeparks and tried to find a ride like this but it vastly outdid other more well known rides at more well known parks. It's $15 but you get to pick your own movie and it is very good for what it is. We did Space Coaster. I certainly giggled and laughed my way through. If you have some time to kill and a bit of holiday money going spare go for it, you won't regret it.